77. Any dispute shall be referred to the dealer, unless he be one of the
disputing persons; and if on a matter of fact his decision shall be final
and binding; and if on a matter of law, he shall interpret these laws
literally, and not by implication.
78. If the dealer be one of the disputing persons, the dispute shall
be referred to the person on the left of the dealer, and if he be one
of the disputing persons, it shall be referred to the person on the
tight of the dealer.
79. In a dispute, the dealer, or any player appointed to settle such
dispute, may appeal to any person at the table for evidence, and if such
person can give evidence, he shall do so.
80. If the players agree to waive a particular rule on a particular
occasion, a like concession cannot be claimed on another similar occasion.
81. These rules shall be binding on all players, unless a departure from
them has been agreed upon unanimously before play begins, and if one or
more rules he abrogated by common consent, such abrogation shall hold
only for that sitting, and for that sitting only so long as there is
no change of players, and it shall not apply to any future sitting.
Next: Vingt-un Or 21
Previous: The Hands