28. Each player deals in turn; the right of dealing goes to the left.
29. The player on the dealer's right cuts the pack, and in dividing it
he must not leave fewer than four cards in either packet. If in cutting
or in placing one of the packets on the other, a card be exposed, or if
there be any confusion of the cards, or a doubt as to the exact place
where the pack was divided, there must be a fresh cut.
30. When a player has once separated a pack he cannot alter his
intention; he can neither re-shuffle nor re-cut the cards.
31. When the pack is cut, should the dealer re-shuffle he loses the
32. After dealing, the dealer should put the pack at his right hand.
Next: A New Deal