22. The pack must neither be shuffled below the table, nor so that the
face of any card can be seen.
23. The pack must not be shuffled during the play of a hand.
24. Each player has a right to shuffle once only, except as provided by
Law 27, prior to a deal, after a false cut, or when a new deal has
25. The dealer's partner must collect the cards for the ensuing deal,
and he has the first right to shuffle that pack.
26. Each player, after shuffling, must place the cards, properly
collected and face downwards, to the left of the player about to deal.
27. The dealer has always the right to shuffle last; but should a card
or cards be seen during his shuffling or while giving the pack to be
cut, he may be compelled to re-shuffle.
Next: The Deal
Previous: Entry And Re-entry